Cannibal Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost day? (added words here to allow "correct length") !?

5 posters

Go down

Lost day? (added words here to allow "correct length")  !? Empty Lost day? (added words here to allow "correct length") !?

Post  crochambeau Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:04 am

I could have sworn I replied to a thread yesterday, but yesterday has been wiped off the map.

Am I delusional?

bb flaw? admin mad with power?

............................and what's with the bullshit about subject lines needing to be between 10 and 255 characters? I don't like having to work at using a forum.
crochambeau
crochambeau

Back to top Go down

Lost day? (added words here to allow "correct length")  !? Empty Re: Lost day? (added words here to allow "correct length") !?

Post  Raven Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:21 am

Yeah, you did reply to Hot Meth Mammas yesterday, I read your post. Yesterday was totally dead it was like the only thing posted. HMMM, What's up? Hey gordon drinking on the job again?
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Lost day? (added words here to allow "correct length")  !? Empty Re: Lost day? (added words here to allow "correct length") !?

Post  what? Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:46 am

Hmmm, looks like something went wrong, hopefully with the server, not gordons brain...

yeah, whats with the 10char min?, i want to start a thread named ".", dammit...
what?
what?

Back to top Go down

Post  crochambeau Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:52 am

at's what I thought.

Never can be too sure Arrow
crochambeau
crochambeau

Back to top Go down

Post  what? Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:04 am

dont get me wrong C, you probably are delusional, all those electro-gizmos emmiting emfs and gooifying your brain, causing you to warp through time like some kind of time warping thing, i suggest wearing the tin-foil hat for a while and see if that brings any clarity, or maybe build a faraday cage to live in, oooh, maybe you could make one in the shape of a geodesic dome...wait, even better, a pyramid...
what?
what?

Back to top Go down

Post  what? Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:09 am

here ya go, copper wallpaper, guaranteed to stop time wandering...

Lost day? (added words here to allow "correct length")  !? MRI2

more cool stuff...
http://www.faradaycages.com/index2.php
what?
what?

Back to top Go down

Post  gordon Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 am

yeah that is weird. no i did not do that! sorry guys.

here's the support thread for this issue, apparently we are not the only board who got screwed by forummotion yesterday. if it happens again i'm gonna fuckin' open my own webspace.

http://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/rollback-t48861.htm

as for the subject lines, i changed it to One.
gordon
gordon
Admin

http://gordon.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  crochambeau Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:42 pm

gordon wrote:as for the subject lines, i changed it to One.

I recant all the foul language I muttered about you over an empty beer bottle last night.
crochambeau
crochambeau

Back to top Go down

Post  gordon Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:44 pm

gettin' mad at the internet...
gordon
gordon
Admin

http://gordon.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  crochambeau Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:46 pm

gordon wrote:gettin' mad at the internet...

...about as useful as masturbating into a dirty sock.
crochambeau
crochambeau

Back to top Go down

Post  QUEERBAIT Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:41 pm

Damn, that sucks... I just posted a file last night, now it's gooooonnnnne.
QUEERBAIT
QUEERBAIT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down