Cannibal Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

announcements

3 posters

Go down

announcements Empty announcements

Post  gordon Tue May 04, 2010 12:49 pm

i posted an announcement yesterday. it looks like replies aren't allowed in that section, sorry.
gordon
gordon
Admin

http://gordon.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

announcements Empty Re: announcements

Post  Raven Tue May 04, 2010 7:43 pm

I still check this board every day but it seems kinda of sad and lonely. Real life is busy on this side of the divide too. Still love ya guys. Gotta make it to visit sometime. Have a package for Raytownian need to get out...tapes to be made for trade and a show to promote. Plus tracks for a comp. So ya internet life gets to wait. Was just looking for something in my mess today and found a beautiful piece of artwork I need to finish. Something you guys would appreciate. Thanks for not giving up on us Gordon. Catch ya rounds teh intternetts...
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  QUEERBAIT Sat May 08, 2010 12:29 am

I'm still here!

I've just been busy as a motherfucker, and I don't check this board at school much because it seems to be hard to get to via search engines...

School's basically done for the time being, though... and I have no real-life relationships to worry about.
QUEERBAIT
QUEERBAIT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum