Cannibal Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snail Mail

3 posters

Go down

Snail Mail Empty Snail Mail

Post  Raven Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:32 pm

For a long time now been all hooked on the email, but recently been getting letters in the mail. I like it! reminds me of being a kid before email exsited, I used to love when one of my friends (we moved a lot) would write to me and the mail would be for me. Got a a really nice thank you card today with lots of cool found shit. Really enjoyed it. THANK YOU!!!! I got a dear Marylin letter and some great old photo's. The one of the '65 car show was super cool. Also a $150.00 cancelled check from 1977 made out to cash. Thanks again friend. I know you are reading this! Very Happy
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Snail Mail Empty Re: Snail Mail

Post  gordon Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:47 pm

that reminds me, i have like three packages that need to go out...
gordon
gordon
Admin

http://gordon.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:53 pm

We went to the post office today, they are beginning to reconginze us when we walk in, the old lady even knew we were sending media, all though she thought it was discs. Kinda looked at us funny when we said tapes. Send shit snail mail or they will do away with that too and I like getting mail. Get on it dude.
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  QUEERBAIT Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:16 am

Heh, I have gotten to where I remember all the clerks at the nearest post office... I don't think they remember me, though. Laughing
QUEERBAIT
QUEERBAIT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum