Cannibal Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nothing exists

4 posters

Go down

nothing exists Empty nothing exists

Post  Raven Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:59 pm

since we now apparently have a label...we would like to promote the misfits...the underpromoted...tape runs only...recycled if you prefer although we have a number of new tapes...www.myspace.com/nothingexists

gordon...we want you I love you alien cyclops I love you clown monkey pig cheers sunny
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

nothing exists Empty Re: nothing exists

Post  what? Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:04 pm

THE MISFITS!?, sweet!, they rule!, cant wait to meet that big sweaty lead singer guy...whats his name?...meatloaf?...anyway, cool...
what?
what?

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:25 pm

what? wrote:THE MISFITS!?, sweet!, they rule!, cant wait to meet that big sweaty lead singer guy...whats his name?...meatloaf?...anyway, cool...

NO! not THE MISFITS....NOt DANZIG...the misfits like as in people who don't fit in...you know!!!! I love you dickhead I love you clown elephant albino elephant sunny albino queen
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  gordon Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:51 pm

cool, i made two 13 minute tracks, can you do a c26? or should i make them each two minutes longer.
gordon
gordon
Admin

http://gordon.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:04 am

gordon wrote:cool, i made two 13 minute tracks, can you do a c26? or should i make them each two minutes longer.

c60 or c90 is prefered...i hate blank tape at the end of a cassette so if it isn't long enough we will be forced to fill with whatever nonsense is laying around...unless you want a split...then something can be arranged.... Wink
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  gordon Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:26 am

oooh how about a split.
gordon
gordon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:50 am

gordon wrote:oooh how about a split.

Yes of course...at the moment you can have your choice of artists to do a split with...we have the raytownian or rectal necrosis dont know which he will send us...or Spoiled Pussy or Red Zombie (name may change)...how about a bad command or file name/snowflake split? Or just send noise and we'll put it with whatever is available at the time...

anyone need any recycled or unrecorded tapes...will trade?
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  QUEERBAIT Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Haha..... I already owe gordon some Rectal Necrosis tracks for the LOS PANCAKES/RxNx split...

Actually, I still owe S.P.I.N. 20 minutes of Raytownian(s) shit for a tape he OFFERED to release (wow, I suck... he made this offer MONTHS ago...).

Honestly, I meant to record the split tracks ages ago, but the one time I had the house to myself long enough to record several tracks, I just got drunk and blasted Strawberry Switchblade while talking to my friend on the phone... Crying or Very sad
QUEERBAIT
QUEERBAIT

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:03 pm

the raytownian wrote:Haha..... I already owe gordon some Rectal Necrosis tracks for the LOS PANCAKES/RxNx split...

Actually, I still owe S.P.I.N. 20 minutes of Raytownian(s) shit for a tape he OFFERED to release (wow, I suck... he made this offer MONTHS ago...).

Honestly, I meant to record the split tracks ages ago, but the one time I had the house to myself long enough to record several tracks, I just got drunk and blasted Strawberry Switchblade while talking to my friend on the phone... Crying or Very sad

no worries, whenever, we just recorded like 92 minutes of crazy noise lastnight while trippin balls, so we have plenty of material to go on splits...
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  QUEERBAIT Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:49 am

thuperb.

well, mabe I can get something done this weekend... But, still, I am severely disappointed with my lack of activity over the span of this entire fucking week off.
QUEERBAIT
QUEERBAIT

Back to top Go down

Post  gordon Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:30 pm

i have enough for a c60, actually it's 66 minutes but the last 20 minutes are pretty much the same. i'll put it on CD and send it to you sometime this week.
gordon
gordon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:42 am

gordon wrote:i have enough for a c60, actually it's 66 minutes but the last 20 minutes are pretty much the same. i'll put it on CD and send it to you sometime this week.

Sweet, label with any important information you want like title or track names, how and when you made it...so I can include all that...and gordon I really like your and hanna's free lunch stuff on youtube...if you guys every want to release that project let me know... Very Happy
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum