Cannibal Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field recordings + reverse, hi-speed drunk-wailing

3 posters

Go down

Field recordings + reverse, hi-speed drunk-wailing Empty Field recordings + reverse, hi-speed drunk-wailing

Post  QUEERBAIT Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:39 am

From last Saturday/Saturnight.

http://drop.io/lowemill_fieldrecs

I recorded some air compressor(?) and jackhammer(?) noises happening on the loading dock at Lowe Mill while I ate lunch.

MAKE SUMMIN'.
QUEERBAIT
QUEERBAIT

Back to top Go down

Field recordings + reverse, hi-speed drunk-wailing Empty Re: Field recordings + reverse, hi-speed drunk-wailing

Post  gordon Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:09 pm

i downloaded.

currently reconsidering Sflake/RN split as a single-track noisescape. what do you think?
gordon
gordon
Admin

http://gordon.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Field recordings + reverse, hi-speed drunk-wailing Empty Re: Field recordings + reverse, hi-speed drunk-wailing

Post  QUEERBAIT Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Gotta mask my cringe-inducing shittiness somehow! Wink

Sounds like it could be cool.

I'm suddenly craving a Black & Mild.
QUEERBAIT
QUEERBAIT

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:35 am

gordon wrote:i downloaded.

currently reconsidering Sflake/RN split as a single-track noisescape. what do you think?

How long would it be? I really enjoy each project as a single entity, maybe you could release it as a double, the split and the noisescape....just some thoughts and only cause you each have such unique and awesome projects... I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  gordon Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:45 am

well as it stands, it's 20-30 single tracks at a total of 17 minutes or so. if i did a single track noise scape the length would likely double or triple. i can make it as long as it needs to be.
gordon
gordon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QUEERBAIT Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:35 am

If you want, I can make MORE shit-songs.

Honestly, most of them are pretty bad, and not even because the were recorded to a shitty tape, they just aren't that good for the most part.

Most embarrassing was the attempt at a Siege cover that just totally disintegrated and then turned into me yelling like an idiot with some sort of mental disorder about being unfuckable and not being able to play guitar or something... Seriously, I actually sound genuinely retarded there, it's that bad. geek

Whatever you do, it'll be marvelous, I'm sure!
QUEERBAIT
QUEERBAIT

Back to top Go down

Post  gordon Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:12 pm

sure, make more! even if you think they all suck there's always at least a couple good ones.
gordon
gordon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QUEERBAIT Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:18 pm

gordon wrote:sure, make more! even if you think they all suck there's always at least a couple good ones.

I'll try to get something done on Saturday if possible.
QUEERBAIT
QUEERBAIT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum