Cannibal Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets...stories, pics. whatever.....

2 posters

Go down

Pets...stories, pics. whatever..... Empty Pets...stories, pics. whatever.....

Post  Raven Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:46 am

Onawa-noise cat
Pets...stories, pics. whatever..... Ona

Ben the Mastiff and me
Pets...stories, pics. whatever..... HPIM1685

Big Solomon (RIP my love) Elli (yellow lab/Rottie) Ginger (queensland blue heeler/lab)
Pets...stories, pics. whatever..... L_e3543984807e9084d6ec8253a171dfcf

Max Power looking at the first rendition of the chicken coop, he loves chicken, they taste like chicken...

Pets...stories, pics. whatever..... L_bc124f11a1dabd903e8d4b229a2f60f2

Need to get more current pictures of stuff I guess this is all old except the cat picture.
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Pets...stories, pics. whatever..... Empty Re: Pets...stories, pics. whatever.....

Post  gordon Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Pets...stories, pics. whatever..... O0wKE
Biscuit - border collie/newfoundland. this dog is very sweet but she is also a little crazy. she is an opportunist and an attention whore, and holds our next door neighbors hostage for treats whenever they dare set foot outside. i told them not to start, because it's a slippery slope... after a long (really long) walk she starts to calm down and act like a decent little person, she understands complete sentences and will do whatever i tell her to. but she really makes me work for it.

Pets...stories, pics. whatever..... USMs5
Gretle - jack russel/labrador. she is technically my mom's dog, when she moved away the dog stayed with me. she is much more mellow than Biscuit, but when provoked she unleashes a torrent of dog-mania that few will tolerate. mostly an overenthused i-will-not-stop-putting-my-face-in-your-face-until-you-chase-me kind of state. she also eats poop and cat food.
gordon
gordon
Admin

http://gordon.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Pets...stories, pics. whatever..... Empty Re: Pets...stories, pics. whatever.....

Post  Raven Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:41 am

They are so cute...Ha Ha girl dogs can be such bitches...my 65lb girl dog rules over the house, even my mastiff ben cowers in fear, and Biscuit is precious love the newfies...ya know Lewis and Clark's dog was a Newfounland went all the way to Oregon with them...was credited with saving them from a bear and an Indian attack....beautiful family. Very Happy
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:49 am

So my sweet little 5 lb kitty is a most effiecent hunter. She spends her day hunting birds, moles, voles, ground squirrels and rats. So yesterday, I was walking through the yard with the dogs and all the sudden one of the chickens has something in her mouth and what one chicken has all chickens want so they began their usual game of football with whatever food they are playing with. It looked weird so I took a closer look and found the "football" to be a rats head. Ona will kill and eat the rat but she always leaves the head. Found several heads laying around. But the chickens got that one and they played their game until there was nothing left. gross, chickens will eat ANYTHING...Chickens are Foul! Laughing cat
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  gordon Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:57 am

chickens make breakfast! in my neighborhood there are 3 or 4 households with chickens and one day one of them gave me an egg as a gift, it was a most delicious egg. i'm not kidding, it was better than any bullshit free-range grass-fed whatever you can pay $8 a dozen for at Whole Foods. i want my own chickens!!
gordon
gordon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:32 pm

gordon wrote:chickens make breakfast! in my neighborhood there are 3 or 4 households with chickens and one day one of them gave me an egg as a gift, it was a most delicious egg. i'm not kidding, it was better than any bullshit free-range grass-fed whatever you can pay $8 a dozen for at Whole Foods. i want my own chickens!!

Ha I sell my eggs, that's what everyone says about our chicken eggs. But we don't eat them as we are vegetarians. I have 14 chickens including a rooster who got chased out of the neighbors yard by a smaller rooster and decided to stay. He is pretty friendly so we let him.
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  gordon Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:40 pm

hens were just recently made legal in the city, but roosters are still a no-no. i think it's to do with the noise they make.
gordon
gordon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:51 pm

ya they are loud, my guy is kinda pansy so he doesnt crow that much or that often...but I've had some that crow all the time and loud.
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down